Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 02, 2013 - Spinning Round Here Insane





Spinning Round Here Insane

No matter which notes are played on still waters
they weigh heavy on my pain
when they fall.
There are days when I realize
I am spinning 'round
and murmuring,
feeling forced and raw.

It seems that time dwindles down
into its own sea
then wakes the night
asking to be filled with hours.
Everything I do
seems to make time kiss the places
where I spin,
stroking........
as it devours.

I can feel a searing look
from eyes on the sidelines
when I attempt to hold the jewels of darkness
next to me.
Their footsteps
are like the million curses of tears,
stinging..........endlessly.

Before the door closes on my life's journey
I know the moon will rise
in all its angelic innocence
once again.
Until then, I will dream
of polishing those jewels,
spinning round
here......
insane.

© 2013 Neva Flores - Changefulstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment