Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Looking Into the Transparency of Your Soul - May 08, 2012




 Looking Into the Transparency of Your Soul

Transparency of your soul looks me in the eye
and I can see the weight of the world
breathing possessively
as you whisper why.
I can read your thoughts better
than I can read your lips
and there is no question
as to what the words mean
delivered.........
with your each and every sigh.

I believe someone told you
the world wears a veiled smile
and attempts
to cling deceptively to your every breath
like a warrior breaks all stillness.
Yet, I see that you are not afraid
to sit and think
about how great men can fall in a moment
when preyed upon...........
by life's unwillingness.

Come with me when your heart aches
from standing in the shadows
of those thoughts
that have been tucked away
in the air you breathe.
Always remember that our time
waits in a path of sunlight
lying beyond the stillness
that will never fade
from all.........
that we can feel
and see.

Yes, the fingertips of happiness
strum my words
setting fires ablaze
so you can see me looking
into the transparency of your soul.
Everything is well-defined
even if it seems out of your control
and there is no need to apologize
when the weight of the world
keeps you.....
from feeling whole.

© 2012 Neva Flores - Changefulstorm

10 comments:

  1. It takes a good reflection to see that what is one man's weight of the world is his partners joy to relieve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mark, I am proud to call you friend.

      Delete
  2. Always beautiful poetry and reflection Neva !

    merci beaucoup pour l'envoie ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply do not know how you do it! Your well of creativity is artesian, deep and pure.

    A fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, so good to hear from you my long lost friend :) We have been so proud of you and the work you have done here in the US

      Delete
  4. There is no persuasiveness more effectual than the transparency of a single heart, of a sincere thought and life.Thak you for sharing your poetry filled with reflections on engaging genuinely and fully with this world, this life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

      Delete
  5. great prose and image you chose to go with it.

    ReplyDelete