Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Among the Towering Trees - March 23, 2011



Among the Towering Trees

As I see, I love you written on a canvas among the towering trees
I will always remember looking into your eyes
All around me, I feel your touch without a single sound
As if, your fingers trace a trail among the trees
Where you wrote I love you in the sky

I stand waiting for the words to begin to fade into the sky
For my happiness to leave upon a breeze
Each time I look at this canvas, anew I see I love you
Becoming one the same as you and I
Among the towering trees

Copyright *Neva Flores @2011

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes!!! Wonderful spiritual truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Among the towering trees - definitely a wonderful canvass. Lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "love anew" so refreshing. Wonderful as always... JH

    ReplyDelete